Rates & Policies
Nereledge Inn has eleven air-conditioned guestrooms with a mix of queen, twin, king and private or shared bathrooms to accommodate a wide variety of sleeping arrangements and budgets. Each room is individually decorated with a mix of traditional and antique furnishings.
Some rooms can accommodate a cot or futon as well as the bed or beds they include (rates are double-occupancy, there is a charge for additional people in the room). We also have portable cribs (Pack 'n' Plays) and side rails available for babies and children.
Standard Room: These rooms have private bathrooms with a stall shower. Room 10 has a private, detached bathroom with a tub and a shower (1, 6, 7, 10).
Choice Room: Larger than the standard rooms, these rooms have a queen and a twin bed and private bathrooms with tub and shower (9, 11).
Shared Bathroom: Rooms 2, 3 & 4 share a bathroom and rooms 5 & 8 share a bathroom. When your party is too large for one room, these rooms can be a cost-effective way to travel.
Family Suite: Rooms 2 and 9 can be combined to form a suite with a queen bed, 3 twin beds and 1 1/2 baths (one with a tub and shower). The room sleeps 5 comfortably and there is room for a portable crib as well. The price listed is based upon four guests.
You can view photos of some of the rooms on the Bedrooms page.
- We will try to keep this current, but rates are subject to change without notice.
- There is a 2 night minimum for any stay.
- Deduct $10 per room for single occupancy, when available.
- Lodging rates include full breakfast (see About the Inn).
- Rates shown are subject to 9% NH meals & room tax.
- Additional adults in the room are charged $20 per person; children under 10 are charged $1 x their age in years. These rates also include breakfast.
- Reservations will be confirmed in writing upon the receipt of a 50% deposit. We do not over book our rooms. We hold your reservation for those dates, turning others away for that time period. If you leave earlier than scheduled or do not show, you will be charged for the entire reservation unless we can rent the room to others.
- For deposit refunds, notice of cancellation must be received 14 days prior to arrival. There is a $10 processing fee for cancellations.
- Check in time is after 4:00 pm. Please let us know if you expect to arrive after 8:00 pm so that we can make arrangements. Check-out time is 10:30 am.
- We have a no smoking policy throughout the house, guests may smoke on a section of the porch.
- While we do have cats in the inn, we are sorry but we cannot accommodate pets.